a) by supplying us with the Information as listed above, on an individual basis by registering as a registered user b) by corresponding with us by email, in which case we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses; c) by booking a table using the booking form on the website or ordering a takeaway online using Goodeats d) by using the contact form to get in touch with us, in which case we may retain the content of your enquiry together with your email address and our responses. 2.2 We may collect Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, browser type and the geographical location of your computer, for system administration purposes. We may also report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual. Types of Information Collected We retain two types of information: - Personal Data This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us. - Non-Personal Data Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website. 3. Purposes for which we hold your Information - Non-Personal Data We use the non-personal data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website. - Personal Data We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes: a) to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us; b) to send you the Eco Pizzeria & Restaurant Newsletter if you have requested to be added to our list.
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties We may provide non-personal data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfill your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
5. Sale of Business We reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Eco Pizzeria & Restaurant provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
6. Security The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data.
7. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data You also have a right to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or, in certain circumstances, erased. Please forward any such requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Right of Access to Your Personal Data To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact email@example.com
9. Changes to the Privacy Statement Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use personal data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this website, Privacy Statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in the new manner.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of Ireland and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
11. Questions or Comments If you wish to contact us to discuss any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement or our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org